Friday, August 16, 2013

Do i use new com tech?!?!!

The question from lasts week tutorial was - what are my own experiences with technology? and how i use it.

So i started when most people did i guess the second i got into high school and to keep up with the goss and news myspace was the site to be on!!! i liked myspace when i was young didn't really understand the true dangers of it at the age of 13 but as i got older and Facebook was introduced when i was 15 i deleted my myspace and was way more careful with my privacy settings! 

I think Facebook and sites similar are great to contact your friends and people you use to know (i lived in england as a kid so i was able to keep in contact with my friends over there) however i definitley think that young kids need to be educated on how to use these sites properly! 

I also use instagram which i like because so far i have found unless you accept someone they can't see your photos (and thats what I'm hoping). 

I do have friends on the internet that i may have not met before however i know of them or they are friends with my friends, i don't become friends with total randoms thats for sure!!!

So basically i think the internet is great to use!!! i'd say i use it every day but if i had to go with out i definitely could!!! it can get very addicting and i hate seeing people on there mobiles 24 hours a day it is very frustrating!!!! especially when your talking to someone and they start typing on there phone its like hellooooo what are you doing!!!!! ..... sorry just had a little rant there!!!!!

So thats it, i like the internet and think its a great tool to use!!! but only at the right time (not too often) and as long as children especially are safe when using it!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment