Friday, August 16, 2013

FACEBOOK!!! most people use it... and obviously i do as well! however i use it for basic stuff like photos, friends, and stalking friends....ahhhh stalking how much fun it can be!!!! (and i know if your reading this you have done your fair share of stalking too). But after going on to this website http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-use-facebook/  i found out so many more things i can do on Facebook.
I had no idea that you can chose some people to not be able to view some of your photos (and when my boss added me on Facebook i used this tool so they didn't see my young fun party pics form when i was 15 (which i probably should have deleted by now to save much embarrassment). So I'm guessing most of you out there already knew that existed on Facebook!!! but have a look at the website linked above I'm sure you'll find out more interesting things to help navigate Facebook (Especially seeing as it changes its settings and outlay of the website so often with or without your approval of wanting the time line... or new updates! (its hard to keep up)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment